If We Are Unable to Clear Your Blockage, You Won’t Pay a Dime
Sewer Line Cleaning with Sewer Lines Only
Roots, debris and build-up can wreak havoc on your sewer line causing back-up and flooding When your home’s sewer line becomes blocked, it can cause a lot of problems. From sewage backing up into your drains to a soggy, smelly yard, a clogged sewer line needs to be cleared—fast.
Sometimes, the issue is a small blockage somewhere in the line; other times, however, it may be a much bigger problem. When you’re looking for a sewer line cleaning service in Denver, make Sewer Lines Only your first call.
We use a chain knocker system that offers impressive results!
Sewer Line Only’s Chain Knocking System
At Sewer Lines Only, our first step is a visual inspection of your sewer line. We’ll send a camera into your pipes to get a better sense of any blockage, scaling, or other debris that may be slowing your sewer line and causing backups. This footage gives us the ability to choose the best course of action to directly attack the build-up in your sewer line and restore it to working order.
Once we complete our visual assessment, we’ll insert a cleaning cable into your sewer line. This cable has four chains attached to it, and each chain is equipped with four root-cutting blades. This gives our cleaning cable sixteen points of contact with the sides of your pipe, which allows us to aggressively clean the scale, tree roots, debris, and other blockage from the inside of the tube.
- We can run a camera alongside to verify in “real time” that the roots or blockage are removed. With a traditional cable system, the machine is operated “blind.”
- The flex shaft can fit through openings as small as 1.5 inches to clear drains as wide as 6″ in diameter.
- Our machine runs at 3000 RPMs versus the 500 RPMs of a traditional cable system.
- Four chains with four root cutting blades on each offer sixteen points of contact to aggressively attach the blockage. A traditional cable offers two points of contact.
- A post-cleaning scope video is included.
- The system is cleaner for the home- no splatter!
Why Your Sewer Line Becomes Blocked
There are a number of reasons why your sewer pipe may become blocked and send you looking for a sewer line cleaning service, including:
- Roots- The leading cause of sewer back-ups are tree roots, which can penetrate your pipes and continue to grow. With enough time, these roots can grow thick enough to completely block your pipes.
- Bellied Piping- A bellied pipe is simply an area in your sewer line in which the pipe has begun to sag, creating a “belly” effect. This typically happens when the soil around your pipe becomes loose and breaks apart. This instability allows a portion of the piping to drop down, making a slight dip. Over time, a bellied pipe will accumulate waste at the bottom of the sag, which eventually causes your sewer line to slow and to clog completely.
- Grease – When it comes to your pipes, grease is your worst enemy. Many homeowners will casually pour used cooking grease down the drain because once it’s out of sight, it’s out of mind. However, this is the worst possible way to dispose of your grease. As it cools, grease resolidifies, and because it repels water, it’s incredibly difficult to rinse away, especially as it gets further from the drain. This will almost always result in your pipes becoming blocked.
- Broken Pipes- The biggest problem happens if your pipes simply break. At times, the soil can shift enough that the resulting stress will push your pipes beyond bending, instead causing them to crack—or even break completely.
Signs That You Need a Sewer Line Cleaning
While many of the signs that you need a sewer line cleaning are obvious, others aren’t quite so clear. Keep an eye out for these indications your sewer line may be clogged:
- You see raw sewage backing up into your drain, toilet, or bathtub
- You hear gurgling sounds from your pipes
- You see water around the floor drain in your basement
- Water backs up into the shower or bathtub while using the washing machine
- There are recurring or multiple drain clogs
- You have slow drains
- Foul sewer odors are coming from your drains
If you notice any of these signs, be sure to get in touch with Sewer Lines Only, and we’ll schedule you for sewer line cleaning!
Sewer Line Spot Cleaning in Denver
At Sewer Lines Only, we are your full-service sewer professionals. We provide reliable sewer line cleaning service in Denver and the surrounding areas, and we know all the challenges that our technicians may encounter. We only hire licensed and insured technicians, so you can rest assured that your work is being performed by a professional.
At Sewer Lines Only, we hold ourselves to a high standard of customer service. We offer competitive rates for fast and efficient service, so you can get back to your life without having to think about your sewer line. Best of all, we provide homeowners with a no-obligation estimate for our services, which means that we won’t start the work until we agree on a reasonable price.
If you’re experiencing foul odors, strange gurgling noises, or unsightly sewage back-up in your home, it might be time for a sewer line cleaning. When you’re looking for the best sewer line spot cleaning in Denver, contact Sewer Lines Only to schedule your next cleaning service!
Call us today to schedule your sewer line cleaning!